It’s the debit card with weekly bonuses that helps you invest as you spend.
Earn stock and crypto rewards
Earn a 10-100% bonus on your weekly round-ups. And it’s all invested in your choice of stocks and crypto. ¹
Round-ups are capped at $100 per week and bonuses are capped at $10 per week.
Unlock everyday savings
Save money when you shop at some of your favorite spots—no activation required. ²
Invest with every paycheck
Automatically invest part of every paycheck in your choice of stocks and crypto. ³ Plus, get paid up to two days early with direct deposit. ⁴
Cash Card powered by Robinhood Money, LLC.
Stocks powered by Robinhood Financial, LLC.
Crypto powered by Robinhood Crypto, LLC.
No hidden fees
No in-your-face fees, either. When you use your Robinhood Cash Card, there are never monthly fees, in-network ATM fees, or overdraft fees—and you won't need to maintain a minimum balance.
It’s the spending account with everything that you need.
24/7 phone support
Access to 90,000 fee-free ATMs
Mastercard® Zero Liability Protection
Up to $250,000 of FDIC insurance
Ability to send checks
Looking for our previous Cash Management program?
Brokerage services are offered through Robinhood Financial LLC, (“RHF”) a registered broker dealer (member SIPC) and clearing services through Robinhood Securities, LLC, (“RHS”) a registered broker dealer (member SIPC). Cryptocurrency services are offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC (“RHC”) (NMLS ID: 1702840). The Robinhood Money spending account is offered through Robinhood Money, LLC (“RHY”) (NMLS ID: 1990968), a licensed money transmitter. The Robinhood Cash Card is a prepaid card issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard. RHF, RHY, RHC and RHS are affiliated entities and wholly owned subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. RHF, RHY, RHC and RHS are not banks. Securities products offered by RHF are not FDIC insured and involve risk, including possible loss of principal. Cryptocurrencies held in RHC accounts are not covered by FDIC or SIPC protections and are not regulated by FINRA. RHY products are not subject to SIPC coverage but funds held in the Robinhood Money spending account and Robinhood Cash Card account may be eligible for FDIC pass-through insurance (see the Robinhood Cash Card Agreement and the Robinhood Spending Account Agreement).
- Round-ups and rewards are sent from your spending account with, and are a service of, Robinhood Money. You must spend at least $1 on your Robinhood Cash Card in order to qualify for the program. You authorize the transfer of round-ups from your spending account with Robinhood Money to your Affiliate accounts. You must separately place a recurring trade order with Robinhood Financial, LLC to invest in securities, or with Robinhood Crypto, LLC to invest in cryptocurrencies through this program. For round-ups and rewards to be available to you, you need to have a brokerage account with Robinhood Financial, LLC, or a cryptocurrency account with Robinhood Crypto LLC. Cryptocurrency accounts are not available in all U.S. jurisdictions. All brokerage products and services are provided by Robinhood Financial. Robinhood Crypto, LLC provides cryptocurrency trading pursuant to applicable state money transmission and virtual currency licenses (see Robinhood Stock Roundup Rewards and Robinhood Crypto Roundup Rewards terms and conditions).
- Everyday rewards coming soon.
- With paycheck recurring investments, you authorize Robinhood Money to transfer a portion of your paycheck from your spending account with Robinhood Money to your Affiliate accounts. You must place a recurring trade order with Robinhood Financial, LLC to invest in securities or with Robinhood Crypto, LLC to invest in cryptocurrencies through this program. All brokerage products and services are provided by Robinhood Financial. Robinhood Crypto, LLC provides cryptocurrency trading.
- Early access to direct deposit funds is offered through your spending account with Robinhood Money and depends on timing of the payer's submission of deposits and receipt of relevant payment information by Robinhood Money. These funds are generally credited to your spending account on the day the payment file is received which may be up to two days earlier than the scheduled payment date, however, this availability is not guaranteed. Early access to direct deposits funds are not eligible for FDIC pass-through insurance if provided before the scheduled payment date of the funds.
- Out-of-network ATM fees and other fees may apply. See the Robinhood Cash Card Agreement and the Robinhood Spending Account Agreement.